Thursday, January 08, 2009


Welcome to the School of Gay Design.


Finally bothered to visit my sch's open house.
Our colour this year is PINK.
Wth happened to the pretty turquoise?
Well done.
We just made our school even more gayer.
And TDS is damn freaking rich and showoff.
Whats with that ROW of IMACS lined up in the VSC/IMD showroom?!
The school is eating our money to buy MACS.
EXPENSIVE APPLES.

Oh ya... BIG SCANDAL.
While Clara n I were looking down (we were at lvl3, whatever we were looking at is at lvl1)at our Director-picking-windwater-spot-to-release-his-SHOCKING-PINK-balloon, we saw Mr. K coming out of the classroom to look at the happenings at lvl1 too.
Clara was eating her springroll or custard puff so she didnt see what happened next.
I SAW MR. K WALKING INTO THE LADIES WC.
OMG LAH.
I told Clara immediately.
He was in there for more than 15seconds so Clara could manage to see him coming out.
Then he walked to the other side of lvl3 to look for, i supposed, mens WC.
Ah... Can't blame him.
He is new in this sch so you cant expect him to know where is the gents.
Lucky him, there was no one in the ladies.
^^"


New year shoes...
Hmm...
How?
Hmm...
Havent buy...
No time buy...
How...
Maybe...
I will do THAT.

No comments: