Ohayo gozaimasu.
You know its a bad day for you when the first thing that happened to you in the morning is that someone stepped on you foot on the bus, and ended up bleeding like hell and then when you reach school, you realised you have forgotten to bring your Niko Niko textbook.
Oh well, thats not my case though. XD
Its my tomodachi no nihongo kurasu.
That was the first thing she whined about when she stepped into the classroom.
Luckily, I'm not the one she was whinning to.
There was a tomodachi of hers in the class so ya...
Speaking of which, the other girl, was sitting outside the classroom when i reached.
So I looked at my watch and realised its already 8.32am.
Seems like she doesnt know that the door opens at 8.30am.
Guess she tried opening before 8.30am and failed to enter and so thought that her card is spoilt or the system is spoilt or something.
Anyway, that beeding girl is whining again.
I'm looking for images for my mood boards now.
Surreal art.
This is probably the first time I actually pay attention to surreal art.
Well, not really first since drawing essentials made us do a mini report o it once.
Though I remembered I kind of just copied and pasted of wikipedia.
=D
There are a whole lot of shit for me to complete today.
1. Download Uta no Oniisan ep1. (omgisohardworking)
2. Watch Hissatsu Shigotonin ep1. (toldyouimfreakinghardworking)
3. Watch Uta no Onnisan when the dl is done. (imahardworkinggirl)
4. Complete mood boards.
5. Study for nihongo test 1. (heard from clara what kind of qns will be out. omg so difficult lah. shit.)
6. Finish pagination shit. (yes, school stuff are full of shit. whatever.)
7. Finish script for skit.
8. Pray that my hair will grow back fast for CNY. (YESPLZGROWIBEGCHU~)
9. Continue to think of design for shoes.
Kurasu starting soon.
Ja ne~
No comments:
Post a Comment