Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm seriously going to miss 嵐の宿題くん.

No more Aibaland, no more silly experiments, no more Odoroki no Arashi!, no more Ogura-san, no more pajamas episodes, no more No Money SP, no more red couches, no more silly yet yummy looking food, no more Sho cooking, no more Ohno vs Sho vs Guest drawing, no more producer abuse, no more Aiba abusing, no more big box, no more Matsujun and Ohno hiding behind the box, no more guest abusing, no more flower booth, no more comedians abuse, no more cuddling on couch, no more Sho and his stiff body, no more Ohno failing to intro food, no more fail!Sho-right-after-News Zero, no more pinkness, no more...

I have no idea why do NTV wants to end AnS. It has been running for 4 years and the crews are from C no Arashi. It is every Arashi fans' favourite variety show among the 3 they are hosting now.

8 years of awesomeness is ending next Monday.

I do not know if I will enjoy their new prime time NTV variety show, Arashi ni Shiyagare. But AnS will definitely be my favourite Arashi variety show.

RETURN ME MY 嵐の宿題くん!!!

I WILL MISS OGURA-SAN!!!! T.T

No comments: