
FYP was supposed to be over.
Oh, it's really over.
Submission done.
Presentation done.
Taking down of display done.
Post FYP was supposed to be relaxing.
I was supposed to be Facebook gaming the whole day.
I was supposed to catch up with my dramas.
I was supposed to be downloading Toma's videos.
I was supposed to be weaving beads.
But,
somehow, it felt like post FYP is so much more hectic than FYP itself.
A list of things to be done within a week or less.
Online folio to upload, images to prepare, spreads to layout, namecards to be printed, cloths to be bought, more spreads to layout, spreads to be printed, mock set up to be done, discussions to be held, reports to do... blah blah blah.
But still,
I'm happy.
I feel lucky to be busy. :D
Anyway,
I'm constantly checking my email.
Every 30mins, I guess.
Please reply me soon, STB.
I have to submit it by 8 March!
Please please please. D:
And, Clara Loh,
please blog in English or Mandarin so I do not have to rely on Babelfish to understand what the hell you are blogging.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment