Friday, March 20, 2009

Wina owes me: 1
Jessica owes me: 2 + $60+++

Yesterday's ComDA started at 12.18, ended at 12.32.
All we did was to hand in our executive summary draft.

Today's ComDA started at 12.15, ended at 12.38.
All we did was get back our executive summary draft and listen to LL and YT presentation.
I probably wont be there not for the fact that we are getting back our executive summary draft. Cheryl agreed with me.

However, im a little worried.
I was a little late (well, not really, since class has yet to start) so when i reached Cheryl and the rest have gotten back their drafts.
I was peeping at Cheryl's and Rayson's drafts and realised Felix wrote/strike off/commented/whatsoever on their drafts.
I expected mine to be like 'PLEASE REDO'.
And i only did 1 page, while they did 2.
So when I got back my draft, i realised mine was just a few cancellations and phrasing problems.
Well, I got a little worried then.

"Is my summary too short that he has nothing to comment on because there is nothing on it at the first place?"
"He didnt comment much about my ppt too. Is it THAT bad???"
"OHNOES."

Im just hoping that im just that good that he has nothing to comment.

Please do not rain tml.
Shall try to finish up my self promo kit (carrot part) tonight.



Talked to Chee An today while waiting for MrWee.
She was telling me about the wonders of TPang.

Seriously, if TPang continues to be like THAT, our year 2 VSC illustrators can release at porn art book.

No comments: