Was loitering at level 3 of TDS today and saw Mrs Lim walking past.
Smsed her to tell her well, I saw her. -.-"
Didnt want to meet her at first but in the end, she called me and we ended up chit chatting at the slope of TDS.
She said that compared to the others, I did not change, and that is good.
She is still pretty and dresses prettily.
Still love her dress sense.
Her silver shoes are so awesome.
Haha...
Got a lecture from her about self confidence.
Hope can meet her for lunch some other days since she is working at TP now.
Haha...
Hmm...
Richard, I dont trust that webhost webby you gave me.
Sounds too good to be true.
"Free webhosting is not stable. You may face on data lost, privacy problem with freehostings."
Googled around and the review wasnt very good.
OH well.
No comments:
Post a Comment