1. Do you trust Barney?
-Awww. NO.
2. Ever slept in the same room with Poppy?
-No! Poppy sleeps on the sewing machine, I dont!
3. In a race between you, Yamapi and Clara, who would win?
-Yamapi for sure.
4. Do you think Toma is a virgin?
-LOLOLOLROFL
5. How did you meet XiuYu?
-Through my mum
6. Have you ever had lunch together with Pikachu?
-No. DDDDDDDDDDD=
7. Who would win in a duel, Clara or Jessica? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?
-Hmmm... Currypuff eating competition. Jessica will win... Clara might win if Jessica suddenly realised that curry puffs are fattening.
8. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Miffy or Yamapi?
-AH! I cant choose!!! Both can??? PLEASEEEEEE
9. What song could be Jessica's theme song?
-I DON'T KNOW
10. What musical instrument would Kame most likely play?
-Piano? Thats my image of him.
1. Do you think YUI is a virgin?
Yes?
2. What is Mario's favorite TV show or movie?
-Hana Yori Dango in ALL versions. =DDDDDD
3. If you could do anything with XiuYu, what would it be?
-Go makan and walk aimlessly in Orchard!
4. Who does Jessica like?
-老曾记和也
5. What's your fondest memory of Yamapi?
-Kurosagi Episode 7. I fell in LOVE.
6. What would you do if Barney and Yamapi were going out?
-I will have craving for Barney steak.
7. Have you ever had lunch together with Clara?
-No. Never. Who is Clara?
8. What advice would you give Curry puff?
-Please be less oily.
9. Will Toma eat those green eggs and ham?
-Toma wont. Aiba will.
10. Green tea got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
-A green chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment