Saturday, February 21, 2009

1. Flash is actually Illustrator in disguise, you know.
-I KNEW IT! But illustrator is more friendly, so go back to your illustrator form k?

2. What is one thing Illustrator isn't exactly made for?
-Bringing world peace. HEY I ANS THIS BEFORE! >.<

3. Who's Miffy dating?
-Yellow bear.

4. Yellow bear got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
-Bear? What else?

5. Name something you have in common with XiuYu?
-WXY desu~

6. Do you trust Nezumi-chan?
-I must.

7. Oh no, Clara got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
-WHYDIDYOUBRINGHERBACK??!!!

8. Who is Jessica's best friend?
-Kaling

9. What musical instrument would Ryo most likely play?
-Guitar. (CHEAT!)

10. What's your fondest memory of Jin?
-A baka slut.


1. Have you ever been in Kurosaki's house?
-I want. He is so rich lah... DDD=

2. Do you trust Box?
-Yes!!!!!

3. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Naruse Ryo or Kusano Akira?
-Akira! He will be so fun!!!

4. Hot Yamada Taro on Naruse Ryo action - Yes/No?
-I will NEVER understand what this qns is saying.

5. Page and Kurosaki are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
-LOL. How on earth will Page ever get involve in a VERBAL fight. I vote Page as the wife though. XD

6. Does Kusano Akira have any pets?
-Tofu.

7. How do your and Ariake Koichi's talents add up?
-Heehee... Lots of CURRY!

8. Mimura Takuya got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
-I BIG BRAINY BEAR!

9. Do you do anything special with Nakatsu Shuichi?
-I kiss him. AS IF!

10. In a race between you, Yano Kenta and Box, who would win?
-Box. He got long legs wor~


1. What would you do without Akira?
-XIUYANSHOCK.

2. How would Yamada Taro insult Kurosaki?
-He will just SMILE.

3. What musical instrument would Box most likely play?
-Electric guitar. LOLOLOL.

4. Is Naruse your best friend?
-YES. He helps me to kill pple. =D

5. Would you marry Kurosaki?
-Yes. Thats one of my biggest dream. XD

6. What would you do if Mimura confessed love to you?
-OMGOMGOMG. He is hot, rich and brainy. Die... MARRY ME!

7. What would you do if Page and Ariake Koichi were going out?
-COOL! They are born on the same day and are around the same height! Xiuyan approve!

8. Can Ariake Koichi be bad influence?
-No! He is a good bro and can cook and is good at being a swindler

9. If Nakatsu and Naruse teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
-Crack? LOL

10. What's your fondest memory of Domyoji?
-His perm.

No comments: