Lets do a meme first thing in the morninggggggggg~~
Not really first thing since the first thing I actually did this morning is have a quarrel with dad. Fufufu.... XD
Pick your 6 favorite dramas and answer the questions. (Don't look at the questions before.)
1. Maou
2. Hana Kimi
3. Hana Yori Dango
4. Ryusei no Kizuna
5. Kurosagi
6. Liar Game
01. Who is your favorite character from #6?
Akiyama Shinichi! Is there even a need to explain why? ^^
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
None actually. This drama is still at early stage soc ant really tell.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Serizawa Naoto chasing after Kurosaki! WOOT! NICE COMBI!
04. Who is your favorite ship from #1?
Serizawa Naoto x Naruse Ryo
LOL!!! I dont like Shiori so too baddd... But if you want me to choose between Naoto x Shiori or Ryo x Naoto, I would prefer Naoto x Shiori.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Akiyama Shinichi x Nishikado Sojiro! *gets bricked*
Ok lah... Nishikado Sojiro x Kanzaki Nao
FYI, I ship Toda Erika x Matsuda Shota. LOL
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Ariake Koichi!!!!! I can just STARE at him the whole day!
07. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?
How about ending the story with Nakatsu x Kayashima? FUFUFUFU~!
08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Kurosaki x Tsurara? Hmmm... I dont really like Maki but i do ship this pair. As for why I like this pair... i dunno why. XD
09. If the lead characters from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Domyoji Tsukasa and Naruse Ryo?!
Naruse Ryo bah... Since I'm pretty sure Domyoji can swim.
But first, I CANT SWIM! XD
10. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
I dunno... Really.
11. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
Toma sang.
Ok, thats not my favourite episode.
Hmmm...
I CANT CHOOSE!
12. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Sakita Shiori.
She saw Naruse and Serizawa kissing and so, she committed suicide.
Ok, NOT.
She saw Naruse and Kumada Jr kissing and so, she committed suicide.
Ok, NOT.
She discovered the actual reason for Naruse to kill Kumada is because Kumada disapproves Naruse's relationship with Kumada Jr so, she committed suicide.
FUfufuuNOT.
She read about Naruse threesome scandal in the papers and committed suicide.
OKNOTWTH.
While running in the last episode to stop Naruse VS Serizawa killing, she got into a car accident and died.
NOT.
Naurse will realise she actually saw his brother's killing but she ran away instead of calling for help and let his brother died, so hated her and so she got depressed and overused her power and died.
YESSSS. I just want to kill her.
13. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
EEEEEEEEEE... SO HARD TO CHOOSEEEEE!!!
#3 has like tons of pretty boys,
but #5 has KUROPI!
HOW TO CHOOOSSSEEE????
14. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Nakatsu. Cos I LOVE HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment