Saturday, November 08, 2008

Good Morning!
I'm here to blog.
Image heavy post!

First,

Ohkuma. (not Obama)

It finally came one fine day in October.

Straight from Japan!


Its the first time I see someone using plastic bag as envelope/box.


2 packages inside.


In the brown wrapper is 药材鸡/纸包鸡。 XDDD




A big silver bag with a pretty sticker.


Its OHKUMA! Hamburger not included
The bear I have been wanting. XD


Back of its shirt.


Pattern/Wordings on the bear.


Front of shirt.


On its foot.


In the JL bag are...


THESE!


Took the pretty charm from the towel and used it as Ohkuma's bracelet.


<3


Dinnertime! ^^"


Second,

Kuro-chan's new tattoo!(・ x ・)





And also, introducing Kuro-chan-chan!
With a matching tattoo! (・ x ・)




I mentioned that I want to talk about Tan Hui Qin on my 1 Nov post.

What I want to say about her is...

Somehow I see her everyday in school.

The end.


A little more photos from Yesasia package.
Currently, waiting for my Play-asia one and my Bigi Bag spree package.


Its FAT.


Includes Clara's DVDs.
I WANT TEKKON KINKREET!!!


Such liars.
NO WAY 2 CDS AND 2 DVDS ARE JUST USD10.


My free gift.
Reminds me of Ryo-chan.
And I received this on RCC's birthday.



Fanart?
LOL.
By my sis' friend. ^^"


This block, so far, I have bought 2 design books.










Awesomestuffkthx.

Total: $82 Eeks.


Today's Yesterday's random shoots:


Went around school to take photos for InDes class.
The IDN mag guy gt curious about what we are doing and so started asking us qns. >.<


Speaking of IDN mag, went to subscribe one year of IDN mag.
Byebye $85.
Though its kind of worth it.
Basheer sells it at $15 (or $10 when having discount).
One year has 6 issues.
So it will be $90 or $60.
But still they gave us 2 design books and a DVD.


The Jeremy Ville book is awesome lah.

It has a poster, stickers and DVD in it.
Look, its tofu pinching tofu. ^^




The Jeremy Ville DVD.
Will explore the wallpapers/screensavers/templates part later.
Fufufu!

Back to random shoots in Keith class.

YO!


Hi Clara and her everyone-love-shirt!


Hi Kamenashi Baby's Okaasan and her IDN DVD!


Hi Christine!


Hi Robin!
After taking this photo, he said,

"Show me show me! DO I look fat?"


Hi Iskandar, Jo, Sarah!


Hi Mac!


Erm... Hi Mac!


Erm... Hi M.. OI! TOO MANY MACS LAH!


Look ma! Its a HP!
Not some oh-so-common-mac.

*gets bricked*


Pretty HP...


Pretty H... NVM.


Woo! Another NON-MAC!
IBM!!!


Converse!
Sad that Jess nv wear her converse today...


Just in case pple who have no idea why is this called a triangle garden (example, Mr. K), look, there are TRIANGLES.

Yeah.


Loh's.
I swear this bag will snap one day if Loh dun stop torturing it.
Look. It looks pregnant.
Its just a poor rabbit k?
Dont torture it with the books.


Content of Loh's bag.
THICK BOOKS.

Poor bunny.


Tong's.
There is a Kame on her bag print!


Content of Tong's bag.
She reads!
Gosh!


Wong's.

Yessss... Miffysssss....


Content of Wong's bag.
Kind of messy.
=D

Ok.
No more.
Will go watch my Beautiful Days MS perf.
And post caps.
*turns on fangirl mode*

No comments: