Went Yahoo Auction last night and found ARASHI Marks Dream-A-Live con goods.
Was tempted to get the phone strap when the list was out at 1st.
But the cheapest I found was $21 so had to consider.
Decided to wait till the photos are out.
And then...
It was damn pathetic.
Both the logo ver and the caterpillar ver.
Disappointed.
The TIME con one was way nicer.
And Nino's hairstyle in the con goods.
Its long.
And I hate it. =D
Just read ARASHI Marks Dream-A-Live con report.
OhMiya SK revived.
Yeepee!
I need the DVD. XD
Nino's solo reminded me of Jin.
NOOOOooooo...
My cute Nino has turned slutty!!
"The dance for Nino's solo was really good, and at the very end he stuck his finger in his mouth, licked it, then swiped it down his neck. When the crowd started shrieking, he looked back at them with a smirk (Thats more like Nino but still...) before leaving the stage."
And they didnt sing A.RA.SHI
Im shocked.
And missing the song.
Sigh...
"At one point, Ohno came out from the merry-go-round and talked about about the reuse of plastic bags, and then everyone came out to sing a recycling song called "Green"..."
O.O
Now I need to find a report on Aiba's solo.
And what was that 'awesome' about the encore.
No comments:
Post a Comment