Wednesday, May 07, 2008

  • I'm bored
  • I have no life
  • I laugh at the stupidest things on earth
  • I buy the stupidest things on earth
  • I'm a computer freak
  • I sit in front of the computer all the time, except when I eat sleep travel and bathe
  • Sometime I sit in front of two
  • Or even 3, if you were to include jess'
  • I have a friend called Poxie
  • That name wont last long
  • Sorry Poxie
  • You owe me 30SGD + 5SGD commission fee
  • Or you can treat me Starbucks Green Tea Frappe someday
  • I need a bookshelf
  • I need a pig head
  • To hang on Jess' house
  • I'm waiting for updates like a baka
  • I hate advertising class
  • It has been really horrible so far
  • Prepress is till ok
  • Since the lecturer is nice
  • Unlike someone
  • I'm mean

  • This is totally Jess VS Justina

  • OhMiya is my latest craze
  • Watching Hadaka no Shounen in the middle of the night has always been a horrible idea since I 1st watched it
  • Especially when they go about eating some 6300Yen meal
  • 1000Yen=SGD13
  • And there are good looking hosts

  • Although they wears weird clothes
  • No, I'm not talking abt the Ah Pek
  • Kaza n Hase's mo qi is damn good
  • Who says Takaki Yuya pwns just becos he gets to act in Gokusen 3

  • He was TOTALLY KO-ED by Kaza in Hadaka no Shounen
  • Throughout the whole 30min show, he only gets to speak when he was asked to comment about the food
  • I swear he didnt say more than 100words
  • You can never beat a powerful host like Kazama Shunsuke, Mr. Younger-Than-Me-Takaki-Yuya

  • Elehant hase

  • Spider Hase

  • The guy who Jess claims that only has nice side view

  • MATSUDA SHOTA STOLE ELVIS' HAIR!

  • Nino is all concerned abt Ohno. Awww...

  • Matsumoto Jun, the assistant of the pure baka, Aiba Masaki XD
  • Lastly, (becos my soul is wandering off liao)

    Xiao Hei is L
  • Oh ya, Xiao Hei gave TaiPang a heart attack. AHAHAHAHAHAH
  • No comments: