Thursday, September 28, 2006

One of my favourite things to do online is to browse through deviantART. It is also where I came across this artist called Katy Towell.

WARNING: Not suitable for people who feels depressed easily or is suffering from depression.

Katy Towell

This is one of the pieces done by her.
I came across her while looking for some flash movies to watch.
I like her movies because:
1. She drew everything just so nice
2. I like dark
3. She animate them perfectly too
4. She always get the PERFECT musics for the movies
5. Im violent. lalala~


You can click here for all the flash movies she had done and posted on deviantART. If you are a scary cat, don't watch El Despertar (I didnt watch this but it seems scary) and Candy (Hint: your speakers). My favourite of all is When Genevieve Ruled The World. The story line is nice with the slightly creepy ending at the end. Sweet~ Remember on your speakers. The music piece goes perfectly with the story and graphics. You won't want to miss that out.

Click HERE to view the rest her profile and rest of her gallery.

You won't wanna miss these:
These are just images. Don't expect them to "move". haha
  • Skare Tactics: Aspiration
  • Accident On 34th Street
  • He started it. (Read the artist's comment)
  • He slipped. Honest.
  • Skary Potter

    Credits:

  • deviantART
  • No comments: