Thursday, September 28, 2006

I had a bad dream jus now. It was a really demoralising dream.

I dreamt tht i was in tis extra eng class (remedial i tink) and then 2 of my classmates came in (late i tink. haha)... i was doin some amaths qns and then they walk pass my back. then they started laughing at me. sayin things like,

"You know you won't pass one, still do"
"Sure wrong one still do"

blah blah blah...

if u guys dunno, here is a little info:
  • I have been getting straight F9 for my Amaths since sec3
  • HOWEVER i studied v hard for my tis Amaths paper2
  • I spent the whole day yest on practicin Amaths frm 9am to 1++am (minus away the time i spent gg to my phy tuition).
  • I didnt touch the comp yest for the sake of my Amaths

    Therefore, i dun mind pple sayin such thing to me IF i didnt study (although its pretty bad)BUT IF i DID study, these pple should die. in the dream, i gt fedup and pound on one of them, pinnin him to the wall and whack him continuously. then i turn and whack the other one at the back and back whackin the one i pinned to the wall momments ago. wat can i say, i can gt really violent at times.

    but in real life, i wun do such a thing. maybe i will jus cry or laff things off. maybe jus giv a deadly pinch or two. if tht person were to go to the extreme, i wun mind whackin his/her head off and throw its down the incineration plant or the kallang river. or maybe wrap ur head up and dump it at orchard road. i wun hesitate to do such a thing even if u r my KTV singin partner or u sit beside me durin maths lesson.

    oopss... did i jus let slip hu are the two in my dream? *shrugs*

    I dun think they are tht bad in real life.
    Or maybe are they?
  • No comments: