Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So sian… CONGRATUALATION TO MCS FOR GETTING A SILVER! Haiz… now we stress liao… fingers crossed not to gt cop.. :s

Tml is band then on wed is our sista, DANCE!

OMG!!! Worried for them… they are pretty good… but scared they panic… hee… for me, I onli scared of the part where I speak. Cos when I panic, I will rush tru e whole speech. Pple hu noes mi well, will noe wat happen if I rush tru wat im saying… ITWILLBEWORSERDENTHIS!!!
=p

okok… enuf of syf… today class come a new gal called Melissa ann Robert… she is older than us 1 yr.. I noe sum stuff about here liaoz… I dun tink I wan share… cos I dun tink she wan share… cos I dun tink im suppose to noe. But anyway, we will gt to noe sumhow. =p

BUTONETHINGISTHTSHEDUNSMILE/LAF!!! =D

Yap… the whole day she sits beside me, she’s nt smiling AT ALL… even with e whole haiqal wears g-string joke. Ops… I dun tink tht is relevant. Anyway, my 1st impression of her isn’t v good. Fingers crossed again… =p

As she was in SPF for sec 2 when we were in sec 1, she noes the sec 4 gals. N so she hangs around wif them. Those gals r… =X im nt suppose to gossip… hee…

Im listening to mayday cd again while doin my ss… so, I played e cd on the notebook (nt the paper one). So, I sian… so, I went to unplug my ear phones frm my mp3 and den plug in into the laptop… n I realized sumthing. If I were to listen the left ear one onli, I will be hearin the minus one… ya… n the backgroung singing is soooon weird. But if I were to listen back both ears, the background singing is sooo perfect with the main singing. Cool sia… =p

Yesterday NKF was sooo… wee! Gt mayday n wang renfu (5566). Yeah! 五月天 和 王仁甫 ROX!

Currently in love with PUNK! Simple plan and avril rox! Muahahaha… like simple plan’s jump a lot… JUMP AH!

As its pretty obvious the side lyrics of avril’s my happy ending gt changed into hilary duff’s Fly… somehow sumwhat, I love the lyrics… v meaningful… ItsYourTimeToFly!

Dunno who got read this blog one… I tink onli one… n thts MY SIS! Sorri hor jie… cos ur blog gt a lot pple read one, I nvr really read… jux glance tru… =p

Cumin fri is be urself day… can wear home clothes… haha… care to guess wat I goin to wear? =p at 1st wan wear skirt… but becos tht day have to carri our desks down… wear skirt nt veri convenient. Muahaha… look like im gonna wear my usual tee n jeans. Juz being myself!

Mrs wong says the desk n chair gonna be yellow n green… EWW… like last time fengshan like dat… lolx… soooo Springfield…

Anyway, last time fengshan de desk colors gt green, yellow, red and… I forgot liaoz… according to diff levels one… lolx… but at least the chairs color are NORMAL… the usual dark blue n grey… this time one maybe yellow table with green chairs or green tables with yellow chairs… OMG… *faint*

Sigh… we jux formed our EL grp… for the sell an idea proj… tht ms seah wan boi boi gal gal… sian arh! Ended up mi n wenqian wif weiquan n jiaming… lucky nt ibrahim! Muahahaha… ya… wateva… im bad… ^_^

Dun wan write liaoz… accordin to ms words, I write 600+ words liaoz… I dun wan until 700 words. =p

TATA~

No comments: