Tuesday, December 08, 2015

I'm not likeable, I know.

I have zero set of social skill.

I offend people faster than I blink.

I see all social butterflies around me.

I'm jealous.

But I just can't.

I no longer know how to talk to people.

People around me are as fake as me.

They only talk to me when they need my help.

They only entertain me because I'm their superior.

I want to scream at them so badly.

I have no one I can turn to to vent everything, to share anything.

Though I say I share everything with my family, there are always things that you can never tell them. 

I have no other people around me.

I see people seeping away from my life.

I no longer feel like keeping touch with anyone.

I have no one I can trust. I have no one I can call to cry to.

I have no one.

It's fucking lonely.

No comments: