
Continue from my previous post (which was post #1111), the dentist extracted one of my baby tooth.
The other baby tooth he said no hope. It will probably drop when I'm around 40 (since I'm THAT slow) and I will probably not have wisdom tooth. I do not know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I HAVE NO WISDOM?!
Total bill (includes consultation, x-ray, extraction and listening to the dentist and nurse gossip): $70
I was expecting $100.
End of story.

Newly bought red shoes!
I think I'm a shoes and bags addict.
I lovvvveeeee buying them.
I want to buy a pair of new shoes again.
*gets shot repeatedly*
From last sat's moony cake fest celebration's goodie bag:

Do you have a childhood?
My dad and I had lots of fun playing them at home as the ceiling is high enough.
And we are tempted to bring it out and play at the lift lobby.
Even higher ceiling. :D
This week was mecha hectic week.

My post-it i wrote last Thurs.
Basically, I had a project a day submission.
And the list grew during this week.
I have 3 projects due today.
I hope I can drag one of them to next monday.
OT till 9pm on Mon, 11pm on Tues, no OT on Wed cos I need to see the dentist, 9pm on Thurs.
I wonder what will happen on Fri. D:

Something random.
This is called, DRYING A GREEN TEA BAG IN THE OFFICE.

♥ 8D
No comments:
Post a Comment