It is the final stage of FYP.
Final month.
2000 words report to be done.
Touching up to be done.
Display counter boxes to be done.
Plastics to be bought.
Papers to be bought.
Test printing to be done.
Actual printing to be done.
I want FYP to end asap.
I need freedom.
HAIR UPDATES
I went to get a haircut.
No surprise.
But the new hairstyle is kind of a pretty daring decision.
Did not get the result I want but thinks that it still looks pretty ok.
But the right side is really SHORT.
FAMILY UPDATES
My cousin-in-law gave birth to a baby boy on 7 Jan 2010.

My very first nephew.
1 week old now.
Very cute.
Very active.
Shits a lot.
Very noisy when he cries.
ENTERTAINMENT UPDATES
Addicted to The Mentalist recently.
So awesome.
♥
FRIENDS UPDATES
Jess gave up on Kame.
I'm still in a state of shock.
Really.
Like "WOW."
I love the works done by the illustration students.
Kind of made me feel a little demoralized.
MISC UPDATES
I gained weight. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment