Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Emo post ahead. Shoo if this genre doesnt appeal to u. I somehow became an outcast hanging out with that usual group of friend and hardly talking or saying hi bye to the other schoolmates. When i have classes that my group of friends are not in, i will ended up sitting alone in a corner. Its not as if i want to be alone, its just that when the 'people' i know enter the class, they will sit away from me. I slowly got used to it as i progressed to year 3. Well, it allowed me to get to know new friend, eg, miss HR. Haha... Bullying. I hardly noticed it exist till 10min ago. I went to collect my packaging project when i realised the paperbag used to contain the stuff is missing. The bag was still around on monday. Someone had conveniently emptied e content of my paperbag into the big box (which holds everyone's works). Ok, fine. Maybe its just my luck that that person chose my paperbag. But whoever that bastard dumped my brand manual ON THE FLOOR. Thinking back, i realised it wasnt the first time such thing happened. It happened quite a few time since year1. Sigh... Seems like it has silently creeped up to me without me noticing. 算了。Only 6months left to graduation. So long these people dont destroy my FYP and let me graduate in peace, i will be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment