Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Well, internship has finally started for SheaLi and me.
Its not exactly fun (seriously, who likes to be tore away from the usual freedom of surfing FB and watching dramas like nobody's business).
Work didnt start out well with OT on the very first day but I blame myself for working too slow.
Have to throw my perfectionist thingy away and seriously speed up.
Pearls are giving me headaches and I have continue the battle with them tml.
Our workstation is very exposed rather big, I would say, with this huge Apple screen and a puny keyboard and mouse, just like the ones we have in 6th floor Mac Labs.
The ladies is pretty amusing. There is the playpen and dog bowls on the floor and dog food on the wash area. Well, they have a dog. Met the dog once when I went to get my LOA signed. The dog wasnt in today and that was quite a relief to SheaLi.
Lunch we had a quick Long John Silver meal. Bravo to National day promo. $4.40 for a 3 piece chicken meal! We were unsure of how long the lunch time was so we just ate and left. Aiming for bak ku teh (which we failed to eat today as it was not opened) for tml lunch.
Hmm... What else to write...
Ah.
If OTs continue for the rest of the week, Im bringing snacks in to fill my tummy and keep me awake.
Oh ya. I need moisturizer. Air con. Brrr....

No comments: