ikigai 生き甲斐

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Posted by someone at 12:39 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (18)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (97)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (149)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (40)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (35)
  • ▼  2008 (371)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (49)
    • ▼  October (93)
      • Wanted to blog about Ohkuma todaybut is a very bus...
      • Today xiuyan starts to hate screen printing.
      • Hahahahaha...I know i shouldnt have this happening...
      • I have the worst morning ever today.*yawn*
      • Seems like I am still able to catch a little zzz. ^^
      • No title
      • I have never felt so shitty before.2 consecutive o...
      • Packages arriving soon:-K8 CDs + Clara's DVD/VCD f...
      • Seems like daddy noticed xiuyan's little fisheye l...
      • 3 main Things I want this Xmas:1. Miffy [LINK]2. M...
      • JEALOUSYBURST!BOOM!AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
      • Didnt sleep last night as i was chionging my work....
      • Just printed and posted this up at home.Hopefully ...
      • Mum: The best thing to do during a rainy day is......
      • It is only the less than half a block and I'm alre...
      • (・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)(・x・)...
      • Can anyone kind and nice help me figure out if the...
      • Either I have to stop making Japanese friends or I...
      • Miyagi, Nino, Pi-chan...YAN WANT!
      • Thanks clara for the stuff today! =DIn the end, i ...
      • Clara, your 成熟男人's songs soso only lah...
      • Is tempted to buy NEWS con goods (only yamapi).See...
      • Just went to try the Myojo arashi quiz.Its the 1st...
      • Some photos:One of my failed shirts.May look nice ...
      • I want to vent my anger but cant do it here.Shal r...
      • Things to think:-Should i lend kurochan to sis? (A...
      • I have blue nails!Roar!Mr. K is boring...Oh... KAT...
      • K8's new Musekinin Hero PV is totally awesomeness ...
      • I'm supposed to be emo and stuff.I mean things are...
      • Did tie dye for textile class today:Rotted in the ...
      • The field trip sucks as it ended up raining HEAVIL...
      • Xiuyan found a new rotting friend!Hello not-so-whi...
      • Decomposing in the sch library now. Should i sleep...
      • I shall go to bed now.Good night!
      • RnK ep1 random caps (cant post much as i do not wa...
      • Packed!BEFORE:AFTER:All under my bed! Content of t...
      • Ryusei no Kizuna is AWESOME.I'm not being bias or ...
      • DONE PACKING ALL THE STUFF BACK INTO MY BOXES.Yeah...
      • Its a sunday and I have to settle my own lunch.SAD...
      • Hmmm...Hmmm...Ok.I'm ready. Let me present you...[...
      • Dad was talking to me just now.He was upstairs,I w...
      • RnK SUBS ARE OUTBut its uploaded on Rayfile.Never ...
      • To-do-listBuy 3 new tees. (Bought: 4/3) 成功!Buy 1 ...
      • Self ReminderWipe the table.Take photo of miffys.T...
      • Break again.Was doing a photoshoot involving my 'm...
      • 「xiuyan」is digging and cleaning and sorting and ta...
      • Random stuff i wanna blog abt but keep forgetting ...
      • Like i mentioned earlier on,I was bored,so,I went ...
      • Lets bet when will Ryusei no Kizuna (RnK) ep1 chin...
      • For pple who wants to stream Hana Kimi SP with Chi...
      • I really dont understand bakanishi's fans.AND,I AM...
      • Feeling real bored recently...
      • To look at the bright side,I dont have lessons tha...
      • Today I asked a Hello Kitty,"Why is your nose so s...
      • my throat hurts like shit.
      • I will miss you, Nakatsu. Completed Ep1 of Bloody ...
      • 最后还是哭了头好痛
      • Too many things going on making me unable to expre...
      • In a very bad mood now.Do not talk to me about my ...
      • OMG OMG!2 good news when i woke up!1. HANAKIMI CHI...
      • Today was a "nya~!" and "kya~!" day.Went Orchard w...
      • Completed Galileo SP this afternoon.Cant wait for ...
      • Xiuyan hates her sister and she dont even know why.
      • Oh man...Screw you, johnny.The clearfile for Arash...
      • Went to get my hair trimmed jus now.Dunno how my h...
      • Ninjin sleeping over at Sexy's.A bed is needed.
      • Will go and get my hair cut trim today.
      • Today is shooting mummy day.Evil 妹妹.Mummy will poi...
      • Nee-chan laughs to herself...Creepy neh...
      • If i had agreed with Sharon's plan,I would have sh...
      • Ookuma~Ookuma~SOMEBODY IS TAKING ORDER~*floats*
      • Rotting in sis' PGP now.Watched Eagle Eye at Vivo ...
      • My cute friends. =3Photo credit to big head!
      • WHY NOBODY TAKE ORDER FOR OOKUMA DE?!WHYYYYYYYYYYY...
      • I demand anyone of you to fly to japan from 11 oct...
      • Damn damn damn.Emo.Why.I knew IT will happen.And i...
      • "You are 18 liao still buy Seventeen."T.TMum...T.T
      • YABAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI.CHILLI HAS B...
      • I know i shouldnt do it, but still, i did it.Its k...
      • To-do-listBuy 3 new tees. (Bought: 4/3) 成功!Buy 1 ...
      • NEWS is going to have a new album again?Seriously....
      • No title
      • Found the stones, left the chains.Just completed T...
      • I JUST REALISED MY TAIYO NO UTA NOVEL DATE DUE IS ...
      • Hello, MatsuJun's new hairstyle!~kind of remind me...
      • Lazing on the bed now, watching the latest AnS.Dec...
      • To-do-listBuy 3 new tees. (Bought: 2/3) Buy 1 new ...
      • Another nice anime to watch.At ep 4 now.Off to bed...
      • I just found out that there is a teacher in Ping Y...
      • Something new on my desktop!Lets zoom in...
      • Complete [Sketchbook full colourS] last night.A ni...
      • Went out today.Btw, do you know sewing needles sme...
      • Nino abuse!So fun!this gif is dial-up unfriendly =D
    • ►  September (34)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (35)
    • ►  June (36)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (165)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2006 (173)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (80)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2004 (40)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.