Monday, September 22, 2008

Arashi Meme (LOL!)
1) Who would you get caught in bed with?
erm... skip this qns k?

2) Who would you most likely get into a fight with?
Matsujun. We will be fighting over what colour should we paint our nails.

3) Who do you think is hot?
Hmm... Aiba. Haha...

4) Who will you most likely marry?
None. Sadded. LOL. At least I noe what the reality.

5) Who would you go on a date with?
Aiba will be fun. Hahaha...

6) Who is most like you?
Oh-chan =D

7) Who you could be enemies with?
MatsuJun. I dunno why. XD

8) Who would be you hang out/shopping buddy?
Oh-chan. Lets go buy art supplies =D
I'm sure he wont mind paying.

9) Who will you have a one night stand with?
None. I is a good girl wor~

10) Who will get along with your parents/family?
Sho. =D
Mum likes him. Hohoho...

11) Who would you fall in love with?
Nino or Sho.

12) Who would you want to be your brother?
Oh-chan. We can play with clay together.
And he will pay for all e supplies. YEAH!

13) How would you confess your love for them?
I wont. There wont be a chance for me to do so. =D

14) Who do you think has the sexiest body?
Def Oh-chan. Although I kind of like Aiba's chest and Nino's neck. LOL! HENTAI!

15) Who do you think will give the best sex ever?
MatsuJun. Cos he looks like a slut. *gets shot*

16) Situation: you saw the most gorgeous dress that you want to buy for a function but the price explodes right out of your budget, so you go up to one of the boys and ask to lend his money. His reaction would be…
Aiba: "SURE!"

17) What nicknames would you call the boys?
Ohno: Oh-chan
Nino: Neener
Sho: Chipmunk
Aiba: Aibaka
Jun: MatJun (yes, it gets shorter n shorter. LOL)

18) Who is most likely to settle in a quiet town beside the beach and finds pleasure sitting and watching the sun rise and set?
Oh-chan.

19) Who is most likely to be spotted at the buffet table?
Aiba. He will take the whole tray of fried chicken away.

20) Who would you like to go on an exotic vacation in Italy with?
Oh-chan and Aiba. The tension will be HIGHHHHH.

21) Who do you want to be the godfather of your kids (with any of the boys)?
Def, Sho. He can babysits all he wants. =D



I WANT TO DO MORE MEMES!

No comments: