Monday, August 04, 2008

The 1st person I met in sch is a guy who cant stop touching his hair. I felt like smacking him.
The 2nd person I met in sch is our director. He came out of the lift and said good morning to me. I smiled back.
The 3rd person I met in sch is the cleaning aunty. She said good morning to me and I got a shock. I smiled back.


The 1st sms I sent this morning was to PX saking if she will be gg to sch today.
The 1st sms I received this morning was from Jess saying she dont tink PX is awake.

Our camera is still sleeping.


The 1st thing I thought about when I'm in school is the number quiz by FM93.3. I solved it pretty quickly and is proud of myself.
The 2nd thing I thought about or more of remembered and forgetting to bring my CF card.

*groan*

No comments: