Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today was Jade Liu and Yoga's campus con.
Its so far the most tiring show i have ever done.
Ushering was never this tough.
TCC sucks.
LOL...
Somemore nt familiar with the place.
Anyway, when Jade Liu started singing, I was like "wow! this girl can SING!"
Then during her MC segment, I went to the toilet (the toilet which the public cant go).
Why public cannot go THAT toilet?
COS tht is where Jade Liu and Yoga's green room is.
XD
There was no green room in TCC so they used the whole foyer.
That is why the fyer was blocked up.
But anyway, when I went to THAT toilet (which was at the foyer), I saw Yoga at the glass door area.
Haha...
I went back and told the rest and the 1 Sr, 2 Jr ran down.
Pang!
Lucky they werent caught for fangirling/boying.
Then Yoga came out.
The crowd went wild.
Ushers I died.
I got really sick and tired after that.
Oh ya, when Yoga came out, I was like "hey... he reminded me of someone."
Then i think and think and TA DAH~
He reminded me of Nino.
Yes.
NINO <3
Shortness, the hair, the arms movement, the slouch.
Totally a Taiwan ver of Nino.
But OF COS, Nino is more <333
Im biased.
haha...
Overall, it was a nice con.
Cos we got to shake their hands after the con.
Wahahah!!!
*avoids all forms of flying objects from angry fans*

No comments: