Saturday, June 07, 2008

I remember that i did this last time with Cpop so im trying it with jpop songs now. Will have to look for lyrics trans. XD

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.(No, i'm nt tagging XD)


1. How are you feeling today?
夜の海 - Koichi Domoto

Cant find trans. XD This song is from Endless Shock so bo bian la... Nice song though. Wahahaha... Pretty depressing song it seems. Cos got one english says: Say goodbye to yesterday. And gt mention about loneliness. Oh well...

2. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Best Friend - NEWS

EHHHHHHH...I really dunno wat to comment abt this. Wahahaha... Anyway, the last line of this song makes me think of TomaPi. *runs*

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Wish - Arashi

EHHHHHH??! This song??!! HANAYORIDANGO?! Does that mean i like a guy's look and $$? WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GIVE ME MATSUDA SHOTA!

4. Will you get far in life?
Kokoro no Kagami - 4Tops (minus Hase)

Trans of it is Mirror of the Heart. Chim...

5. What do you think about very often?
Do My Best - Arashi

Ya, I do THINK about doing my best. Think only.

6. What is 2 + 2?
Theme of Dream "A" Live

Plain weird.

7. What’s your best friend’s theme song?

Shiriusu - Arashi

It means Serious...

I muttered alone, a white winter morning.
Did the reason of tears on the sky become snow?

It seems like I'm losing one by one my trembling love.

Only one shines on the high sky, the voice that calls out my name.
I swear my love to the far away star, I'll meet you there.
Right now.

Someone said that wounds will heal.
Am I going to see you in our meeting place today?

Yes, the inside of my heart is shattered, even though I understand your intentions.

My sigh dissolves in the white sky. A miracle we both saw.
If I could return the seasons I followed, I'll not leave by your side again.
I love you.

Even the pain and the grief, I want to embrace them all.

Only one shines on the high sky, the voice that calls out my name.
I swear my love to the far away star. A miracle we both saw.
If I could return the seasons I followed, I'll not leave by your side again.
I love you.

I'll not leave by your side again. I love you.

WAIT!!! THIS SONG IS DEPRESSING! WTH!!! EMO ARASHI!


8. What is the story of your life?
Ai no matador - NEWS

OH F.

9. What is/was your high school like?
Shiosai - Takuya Kimura

Sound of the surf... Sweet song... Was my high school life that sweet? Hmmm...

10. What is your motto?
合戦 - Domoto Koichi

Another Endless Shock song. Well... Look at the title and well....... *shrugs*

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Butterfly - KAT-TUN

What an amazing butterfly....


ROFL


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Taiyo no Sekai - Arashi

太陽の世界 Sunny??

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
夏の場所 - Taguchi Junnosuke

So summer... T.T Seems like i will be stuck in this summer singapore.

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Blue - Arashi

Not so right... LOL

15. Describe your grandparents.
Lady Spider - NEWS

O.O

Memes are so...


16. How’s your life going?
Rainbow - NEWS

Positive i guess. Colourful too. XD

17. What is your biggest fear?
Shock Me - NEWS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *dies*

18. What will be played at your funeral?
Gentle Beast Interlude - Utada Hikaru (finally a non-JE song)

Its a damn short album intro kinds of song that has a bit of techno+india music feel. Oh well... I rather you play Arashi's Cry for You on my funeral. Fast song but at least its a longer song and a song I like, and has a title tht fits.

19. What is your hobby/interest?
Tochuu Gesha - Arashi

It means stopover. 中途下車. "On that day I boarded the train just like that, without even knowing the destination" I wish to do that one day, but not in SG. SG too small... I will just end up at Boon Lay.

WAIT. Wat was the qns again? Hobby? My hobby is 中途下車?? Goodness... I only do that when I boarded the wrong train or bus. XD


20. Will you have a happy life?
Crazy Love - KAT-TUN

*stares*

21. What do your friends really think of you?
Bambina - NEWS

Bambina is Italian for little girl. SO TRUE! WAHAHAHA

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
Carry On - Arashi

*stone*

23. How can you make yourself happy?
Kibou Yell - NEWS

No, this song dont make me happy. But yelling probably do.

24. Will you ever have children?
AMERICA – Domoto Koichi

Issit a hint tht i will marry an ang moh? Cooooolll

25. What song would you strip to?
Love Addiction - Koyama Keiichiro

GET LOST. NOW.

26. What does your mom think of you?
100% Pure - Pipo Angels

WAY TO GO MUM! LOVE YOU!

27. What do you think of your parents?
It's My Soul - Kanjani8

YEAH! My sis' ringtone. She is freaking out now. XDDD

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
HEART STATION - Utada Hikaru

The dark secret is... everyone loves this song. WAHAHAAHAAH

29. What is your enemy’s theme song?
Love Parade - Arashi

Too sunshine le lah...

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
J-Friend Medley - 3Tops

WAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

No comments: