This guy, is my new love.

*hears sister whines, "NOT A NEW ONE?!"*
Hahaha... Yeah~
Matsuda Shota!!!
I refer to him by his full name as:
Shota, reminds me of Yasuda Shota XD
Matsuda, HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY! HELLO?!
So ya, Matsuda Shota.
Started by watching Liar Game (thanks to Clara)

Then I went to watch i-have-been-thinking-of-watching-HANA YORI DANGO.
YES.
I COMPLETED BOTH SEASONS IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS.
INCLUDING THE DVD EXTRAS TOO.
GO SUE ME.
^^
I like him even more after watching HYD, although his hair sucks in HYD1.
DVD extras are the best:


This one is my fave screencaps of dunno how many i took >.<
HE IS THE MAN!
LOL... I didnt want to fangirl over him yest (9 April) as it was Yamapi Day. Yamapi Day is only for Yamapi stuff. YEAH!
Thinking of watching Shingo's recent drama now.
No comments:
Post a Comment