Just in case you pple really think the email i sent is a spam n deleted before opening, xiuyan is nice and is posting that chunk of *toot* here.
Ok. SPF 4F'07 CLASS GATHERING
I'm tired to go about opening a mass conversation when i only see less than 10 pple online.
When?
Last 2 weeks of December (14-30 December 2007)
Talked to Celine x months ago.
Idea #1: POTLUCK!!
If you dunno wat is potluck, cry.
Fine fine. Potluck is basically getting everyone to bring food and gather together. Ya, you have to cook (if possible). COOK NOT POISON. but the problem here is we need a place to go. Someone's house will be good.
Who wanna let us wreck ur house? =D
Talked to Ivan and gang xx months ago.
Idea #2: PRATA!
Let's just go out for prata and some nice pink rose syrup drink.
What to do we do after prata? I have no idea.
Idea #3: KBOX!
This idea comes from my carrot-size brain.
Get everyone to kbox and break everyone's eardrum.
Not gonna be cheap, i think.
Please provide other ideas too. Thank you. =D
If you happen to notice that I missed out someone on the list, just forward them this mail. Thanks a lot.
I havent change my handphone number so you can sms if you like. If you wanna call me, the possibility of me picking up is less than 50%. I hardly hear my phone ring despite having the ring volume at 5 (max is 5).
Yes, we are ignoring Richard's pleads for having this gathering next year. Go emo. I dun care.
No comments:
Post a Comment