Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My exams are FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH THE BIG O!!!

haha... yest last paper (the MCQ) was pretty ok... (^-^)V
I rate the paper: A2

However, it was sooooooo cold in e hall... freezing... the big fan was blowin on top, the standin fan was blowin frm my back and the natural cooling freezing mornin cold breeze was blowin for the outside. im nt the onli one freezin in e hall. wanning was freezin too... wahaha
I rate the winds: C5

Then, went over to ah hong's hse to return her her book and giv her her v early bday prezzie...
I rate the journey fmr sch to hong's hse: B4 (cos i almost gt lost)

Here is the best part...
Then, i rush home to change cos i got a date with my mum n sis to go
ORCHARD ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOPPINGGGGG!!!!!!!!




Although the shoes my sis n i wore there kinda sux,
I rate this shopping trip: A1

Ok... today. (nt exactly. cos its 22-11-06 12.55am now)
went to sch to help mr ngio type e tys stuff...
I rate the day i spent in e lab: B4

then, we went to TM to eat lunch... shop shop... blah blah blah...
ric gt a call frm ray n then we went down to metro to buy bday gift for th... was kinda surprise wat guys of my age like... interesting...
I rate the shopping trip: A2

No comments: