Thursday, December 29, 2005

AHHHHHH!
Its jus so cruel to ME!!!!
Im like totally into The Princess Diaries series[TPD](AGAIN!) and Madison Finn series[MF]... BOOKS! NT TV SHOW/MOVIES! B-O-O-K-S

WHHHHYYYYY!!!! When is meg cabot gonna gt vol 7 of TPD out??!!! RAWRRRRRRR... Im gonna dash into e sch library once sch reopens... I CANT BELIEF I FORGT WAT HAPPENED IN THE 1ST 4 BOOKS OF TPD!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I mus gt hold of the books! N gt book 7 out plss... in paperback... cos its cheaper... pls...............

N MF! I have been readin the series for quite sometime liao... its until vol 21 + 1 special edition currently... i onli manage to read bk 1-5, 7-9, 11-17 n 19...
tht mean...

#6, #10, #18, #20, #21, special edition left!!

if anyone of u gt hold of bk 20 n onwards, LEND ME!!! i dun intend to buy the books cos its kinda kiddish (in e library, its under 10-12yrs old section... code: DOW)... but wateva...
I WANNA READ ITTTTT!!!!!

No comments: