Damn... This week *toot*...
1. The guy (tong hock)nex to mi is a JERK/IDIOT/BAI CHI!
2. Richard is an idiot too...
3. THIS CLASS IS TOO QUITE!
4. I GOT INSULTED BY *toot*! Damn you *toot*! Last yr also like dat! You JERKKKKK!
5. I didnt manage to change my skin!
6. The homework are makin mi hair curl!
7. I didnt manage to go cut hair.
8. Everyday had to stay back for cca.
9. The Band recruited around 100 pupils!!!! We onli gt around 30! Wat the.
10. WE RECRUITED NO BOYS!!!
11. Lastly, I think Mrs Tang hates MDD.
_________________________
A note to the one who insulted me:
You have no right to judge whetherI'm rich or poor. Unless you are telling me that you are Paris Hilton!
But I think Paris Hilton is better than you. At least she got a good figure. Did i forget to tell you that when you dance, you look just like a basketball bouncing up and down. JERK!
~Thank You.~
No comments:
Post a Comment